Are you an African, a Caribbean, a person of African Descent or a friend of Africa?
2. Are you concerned about the state of Africa and Africans the world over?
3. Do you agree that the African States in their current stand-alone units cannot meet the basic needs of their people?
4. Do you agree that most African politicians have failed and are failing their people due to external forces?
5. Are you sick and tired of the humiliation, discrimination, inhumane and degrading treatment of Africans the world over?
6. Do you agree that it is time Africans took their destinies into their own hands?
7. Do you agree that a United Africa is the way forward?
8. Would you like to do something about any of the above?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then join the Pan-African Federalist Movement.
There are lots of different things you can do as a member. You could either be an ordinary member, a campaigner or join a committee - which means giving a portion of your time and resources to the work of the Movement. Our committees cover all areas of human endeavor so there's a role for everyone. Getting involved? Fill in our registration form and we shall get in touch as quickly as possible.