The Regional Preparatory Committees
For the sole purpose of improving its efficiency, the IPC has opted for this division of Africa and the Diaspora. It is important to note that this regional division of Africa and the Diaspora has no other value that facilitating the work of the IPC for the work related to the preparation of the First Pan African Federalist Congress.
1) North Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Tunisia),
2) East Africa: (Djibouti, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Sudan, South Sudan);
3) West Africa: Burkina Faso, Benin, Côte d'Ivoire, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Liberia, Togo, Sierra Leone),
4) Central Africa: (Cameroon, Chad, Central Africa, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Burundi, Sao Tome and Principe,
5) Southern Africa: (Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Seychelles, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, and Zimbabwe)
6) Europe: (all Europe)
7) North America: (Canada, USA)
8) Caribbean: (Haiti, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Jamaica, Martinique, etc.)
9) Latin America: (Brazil and all other countries of Latin America)
10) Near East,
11) Middle East,
12) Far East (China, Japan, etc.)
Each one of these regions will have a Hub Country which will host the Regional Preparatory Committee (RPC).